Monday, 2 December 2013

So er.. I dyed my hair again - [L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss (515 Chocolate Truffle)]

BUT ITS STILL BROWN!! It's still brown! I promise!
I just had to do something as it had faded so much and I didn't want it to look rubbish by new year. It's been driving me crazy this past month, as I mentioned here. I'm going to Vegas and really don't want the photos haunting me.
I chose a semi-permanent colour from L'oreal. I've already used the Casting Creme Glosses in the Platinum Blonde shades back when I was a blondie and was impressed. This time I chose shade 515 Chocolate Truffle. I'm a bit of a home dye veteran, so it wasn't difficult and only took around 45 minutes to do completely - but I think the whole product is pretty easy to use in general*. It comes with paper instructions, gloves, a tube of colourant, developer creme and a bottle of shine enhancing conditioner.

As you can see from the photos below, its a lot darker - but then again, my hair was almost back to blonde! I'm really liking it so far, just got to get to grips with my changing up my makeup a little - although it only lasts up to 28 shampoos so we'll see..
lovelovelove Catt xx

*If you've never dyed your own hair before, go to the hairdressers! It's really not worth the hassle of getting it wrong or staining your clothes/bathroom/skin. Its tricky and can take practice - I've done my own hair since I was 14. If you really want to do it, have a friend help the first few times.

No comments :

Post a Comment